To be active Stock Exchange players, companies do not only have to know how to assess their prospective profits and losses. What matters too are the legal aspects of going public. We assist in the issuances of stocks and bonds but we also represent stockholders in ownership supervision disputes. In the context of capital market investments we advise on tax and regulatory matters.
We make sure that all requirements pertaining to the trading in financial instruments on the capital market are fulfilled. These issues are fairly complex; market players must have good knowledge of the verdicts of Polish and foreign courts, including also the Court of Justice of the European Union. EU capital market regulations are important for us not only because they are directly applicable. They are also vital for the monitoring of their implementation into Polish regulatory framework. Our financial instruments services are dedicated to private investors, financial sector entities (banks, Investment Funds Management Companies and financial institutions) and companies wishing to go public. We advise and represent Clients in matters pertaining to banking system regulations and securities trading. We advise on issues related to companies’ going public and make sure all formal aspects of their stock exchange debut are fulfilled.
SRDK’s strengths in the area of financial instruments:
- expertise in the area of banking law and capital market law,
- drafting specialist agreements and opinions on the legal aspects of financial instruments,
- advising on banking law and capital market law regulations,
- in-depth legal analyses of the risks of investment activities at Warsaw Stock Exchange and international stock exchanges,
- analysing and monitoring the performance of information obligations by issuers,
- assistance in capital investments,
- assistance for financial institutions related to banking and investment activities,
- representing Clients in commercial negotiations and dealings with financial supervision authorities; Client representation in contentious matters before courts,
- assistance in the securing of investments financing,
- assistance in the seeking of claims,representing Clients before the Warsaw Stock Exchange, KDPW and the Financial Supervision Authority.